Mummybrand's Skin Reset Wet & Dry Wraps are versatile medical grade body wraps that can be used to reset skin moisture layer when it is wet and effectively prevent scratching, or as protection for Eczema and other skin concerns when it is dry. These super soft eczema treatment wet wraps are excellent for the whole body.
Mummybrand Wet/Dry Wraps stretchable and has compression effect on the skin which helps TSW skin feel less itchy and sore. The cooling fabric is excellent for dry or wet wrap therapy. For best results, use it together with Mummybrand Hydrating Butter!
- Works well for eczema, psoriasis, allergic contact dermatitis, dermatomyositis, and mild dry skin.
- Good fit.
- Dual usage. Can be used as wet wrap for skin hydration or just simply dry wrap to reduce itchy and improve skin comfort.
- Machine washable
- Compression of the wrap that helps reduce itching skin and holds skin flakes in place.
- Won't stretch out, better performance than cotton wet wraps for eczema.
- Promotes skin breathing. Essential for TSW sufferers.
- Sizes from infant to Adults.
- Reusable and machine washable
- All options come in 2 pairs of wet wraps except infant body wet wrap
- Non exchangeable and non-refundable item.
*We do not recommend users to use Mummybrand Skin Reset Wet and Dry wraps with topical steroid cream as this will multiply the absorption of topical steroid, increasing the dosage unknowingly.
**Mummybrand Dry/Wet wraps are cut by hand to your selected size. Frills and uneven edges are to be expected. Simply cut the frills if you spot them. You will need to replace them after using it for some time due to wear and tear.
How to wear the Eczema Body Wet Wraps?During particularly intense eczema ﬂares with severe itch or pain, wet wrap therapy can work wonders to rehydrate and calm the skin. The fabric wraps are soaked in normal temperature water and applied to the affected skin on the body.
Wet wraps are best done after bathing, moisturizing, and applying Mummybrand's Hydrating Butter. The results will not disappoint you.
To do wet wrap therapy, first, moisten the first pair of wet wrap in warm water until they are slightly damp. Next, wear the first pair of wet wrap around the affected area. Then gently wear the second pair of dry layers over the wet one. Lastly, carefully put on night-time clothing so as not to disturb the dressing. Leave wet wraps on for several hours or overnight, taking care not to let them dry out. Every purchase comes with instructions below.
If you have any questions on how to wear the wet wraps, please chat with us on the bottom right.