Who Should Use It?
This Head to Toe Skin Recovery Pack is usually recommended for sufferers who experienced head to toe very sensitive skin conditions. This pack contains 4 products in the standard size.
What Is In This Pack?
- Botanical Shampoo, 180g
- Z-advanced Moisturiser, 80g
- Botanical Balm, 30g
- Botanical Healing Bar Soap
There are No Steriods, No Paraben, No SLS, No Mineral Oils, No Petrochemicals, No Synthetic Fragrances, No Preservatives, No Colours and has a shelf life of 2 years. Suitable for infants.
*In order to ensure freshness and efficacy, all products are handmade and made to order.
***Please read this before you purchase.
What To Expect
- Natural product does not work as fast as topical drugs such as topical steroid, anti-fungal or antibiotics cream. You will need months of consistent application before you can see results.
- Flare ups will likely occur after totally stopping topical drugs. This is the side effects of stopping topical drugs such as topical steroid and oral steroid. In the case that you had prior topical or oral steroid usage, please be reminded that natural products such as Mummybrand Skincare does not cause any observed side effects. We recommend potential users to reading up on topical steroid side effects and topical steroid withdrawal to gain background knowledge before purchasing. This will equip potential users with the confidence to embark on the natural skincare healing journey.
- Mummybrand natural products are specially formulated for ultra sensitive skin conditions when we are experiencing topical steroid withdrawal. All products are intensively tested and refined on TSW skin for over 8 months before we shared it with the Eczema and Topical Steroid Withdrawal community.
- Z-advanced Moisturiser and Hydrating Butter is greasy by nature as it is made of unrefined shea butter. There is no water and harmful nasties added into the formula hence all you get is 100% wholesome ingredient that will benefit sensitive and weak skin greatly.
- As we are a boutique skincare brand with lower power of negotiation with our suppliers, we may not get the exact tin size that we want. This will result in Mummybrand using larger tin for smaller volume, e.g 45g tin for 30g volume. This will result in the product looking lesser but do rest assure we do not shortchange our customers. All products are weighted during production as a standard practice.
- If you got yourself a Z-advanced Moisturiser or Hydrating Butter, you may notice that the texture is not as refined as you would usually see in commercial skincare. This is because we do not and will not process our ingredients. What you get is the full benefit of the ingredient such as unrefined shea butter.
- For Z-advanced Moisturiser and Hydrating Butter users, you may noticed that there may be air pockets within the product itself. This is due to manual scooping of the shea butter by hand. The air pockets does not affect the volume of the product as we weight each product during production.
At the time of publication, there is no device that can dispense raw shea butter like an ice cream dispenser due to the thick viscosity of our shea butter. We hope you can see the beauty and benefits of raw ingredients for your skin because this goes beyond the nice packaging.
- Mummybrand do not focus on nice packaging and looks of our products. We are focused on creating good skincare formula that are tested and proven on ourselves as well as selected users with serious skin conditions. Mummybrand products are made with recovery and affordability for our users.
- We do not sell used product. Every product produced is made fresh upon order. We do not collect back used tins for hygiene purposes however we encourage everyone to reuse the aluminium tins.
- Follow the regime closely and you will be on your way to experiencing skin freedom like never before.